Abstracts submission and presentations
- Last Updated on Sunday, 02 June 2013 18:31
Abstracts should be submitted according to the procedure described below.
Deadline for submission is February 28, 2013.
Each abstract will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and its eventual acceptance will be notified by Email to the Corresponding Author by March 31, 2013.
Upon abstract submission, the Corresponding Author will need to indicate the preference for oral or poster presentation. However, the final decision for the presentation form will be taken by the Scientific Committee during the abstract review.
Oral and poster presentations
Invited oral presentation: 30 min (approx: 27 min + 3 min for discussion)
Standard oral presentation: 20 min (approx: 18 min + 2 min for discussion)
• poster maximum size: A0 upright size (i.e. 84.1 x 118.9 cm / 33.1 x 46.8 inch) - material for mounting will be provided
• posters for the Session on Tuesday, June 18 will be mounted Monday-Tuesday (and dismounted by Tuesday evening)
• posters for the Session on Thursday, June 20 will be mounted Wednesday-Thursday
• during the two Poster Sessions there will be ample time for discussion
How to submit an abstract
Register to the VIII Hotine-Marussi symposium using the Registration form
With your User name and Password login into your private user account using the Login form
Abstract submission form will be available in User menu (bottom left part of the web page)
Please, remember that all form fields have to be filled in order to complete the abstract submission
- After submission, you will get an email message with all details about your abstract
In case of any error in the submission or for any problem, please do not hesitate to Contact Us