eCAADe WORKSHOPS ROME 18-19 September 2017
Call for Workshop Proposals is CLOSED
The eCAADe 2017 Organizing Committee would like to invite researchers, professionals, designers and industry practitioners to propose and organize interesting workshops to build up an intense participation and an insight discussion with small groups of eCAADe participants.
Workshop chairs have an opportunity to share their original research and practical development experiences on specific new challenges and emerging issues of architectural and design computing.
Workshops should offer participants possibilities of theoretical and hands-on experiences on defined research/practice topics. We also encourage workshops that could generate an outcome which would be presented in a poster session on the last day of the conference.
Prospective workshop organizers should send us a proposal containing the following information:
- Title of the workshop (Full name and Abbreviation);
- Full name and affiliation of the workshop organisers, along with a short Bio and their experiences on conference/workshop organization;
- Objectives, scope, contribution to the Conference, and expected outcomes or skills acquired by the participants (up to 1 page);
- Workshopsize: “half day” (4 hours) or “one day” (2 x 4 hours) or “one and half day” (3 x 4 hours) or “two days” (4 x 4 hours);
- A tentative program;
- Prerequisite skills of participants, and if they are required to bring their laptops;
- Logistic and technical requirements, in term of space, wiring, projectors, audio devices, digital recording, laser cutters, printers, etc.;
- Maximum number of participants.
The workshops will be held on Monday the 18th and on Tuesday the 19th September at Sapienza, University of Rome – Faculty of Civil and Industrial Engineering, via Eudossiana, 18 – 00184 Rome.
To organize or attend one or more workshops, participants have to register, paying the fee to the eCAADe Conference.
Workshop proposals should be submitted by the 22nd of June to Organizing Committee.
Please submit your proposal to one of the following email addresses: